TriVan Truck Body LLC is a family-owned business established in 2003. We design and build specialized aluminum truck bodies, trailers & enclosures. Our 40,000 square foot facility is on I-5, 90 minutes north of Seattle, but our customers are all over the United States.
We also have a new facility in Waco, Texas.
We have a diverse client base, including (but not limited to):
- government fleets (city, county, state & federal)
- law enforcement and public safety customers
- public utilities & water/wastewater districts
- oil industry companies
- film industry companies
- private industry & trades & specialty applications
- truck dealerships (van bodies)
- power generation companies (enclosures)
- truck equipment upfitters & specialty vehicle manufacturers
From concept to completion, every stage of your vehicle’s production is handled by our capable staff of designers, fabricators & welders, electricians, carpenters, painters and installers. All design, engineering & body construction are handled in-house under one roof. We employ a staff of 45 full time employees at our Ferndale Washington facility, and 25 at our Waco Texas facility.
If you are considering a truck body or custom trailer, we encourage you to come for a tour of our facility, meet our staff and check out other projects on the go.